Ellen DeGeneres is an American tvboxbee comedian, television host, actress, writer, and producer. She is also a successful entrepreneur who has made a number of notable investments throughout her career. Some of the most notable investments made by Ellen DeGeneres include:
1. Halo Top Creamery: In 2015, Ellen DeGeneres invested in the low-calorie ice cream brand, Halo Top Creamery stylesrant. The company’s revenue has grown exponentially since then, and it is now the top-selling ice cream in the US.
2. Harry’s: In 2018, DeGeneres invested in Harry’s, a men’s grooming startup. The company makes high-quality razors and shaving products at an affordable price.
3. E.L.F. Cosmetics: In 2017, Ellen DeGeneres invested in E.L.F. Cosmetics, a budget-friendly thetalka makeup brand. The company has since become one of the fastest-growing makeup brands in the US.
4. Starbucks: In 2012, DeGeneres voxbliss invested in Starbucks, the iconic coffee chain. Her investment was part of a $1.5 billion expansion plan for the company.
5. CORE Hydration: In 2018, Ellen DeGeneres invested in CORE Hydration, a premium bottled water brand. The company has since become one of the fastest-growing water brands in the US.
Ellen DeGeneres has achieved tremendous success in television, film, stand-up comedy, and even more recently celebrow, as an investor. Her net worth has grown significantly since she began investing, and her strategy has been a major factor in her success. DeGeneres has a long history of investing in real estate. She purchased her first home in Los Angeles in the late 1990s, and since then she has continued to purchase properties across the United States. She also invested in a large ranch in California and several luxury apartments in New York City. DeGeneres arenagadgets has also invested in several businesses, including the clothing company ED by Ellen and the lifestyle brand EV
1. She also purchased a stake in the streaming service, Discovery+. DeGeneres’ investments have been incredibly successful, greatly increasing her net worth.